Mitch Epstein, an American photographer, places US energy infrastructure against the background of ordinary life. He shows a really superb display of photographs of the systems that we really never think about, until they are shown to us in a vivid contrast. Like the authors intend, I hope their efforts spur debates about all facets of American power.
- Moving Blog: Merging my blog ‘The Power Factor’ with my website jonathanmlee.org
- From Wired: “Kinect Hackers Are Changing the Future of Robotics” and Hacksourcing
- Q and A: Bill Gates on the World’s Energy Crisis
- From Greenwire – Bush EPA Official: Fracking safety record exaggerated
- CO2 Emissions per Electrical Energy Unit (kgCO2/kWh) by US State