I hope this blog will help to bring insight about energy to the public. I have a background in this area and a great interest in learning more about it, understanding it, and helping the public read about how energy plays a role in their lives and to what degree. The blog may also have other posts about data related subjects that may or may not have to to with energy, but more broadly about math, numbers, equations, and physics in our daily lives.
- Moving Blog: Merging my blog ‘The Power Factor’ with my website jonathanmlee.org
- From Wired: “Kinect Hackers Are Changing the Future of Robotics” and Hacksourcing
- Q and A: Bill Gates on the World’s Energy Crisis
- From Greenwire – Bush EPA Official: Fracking safety record exaggerated
- CO2 Emissions per Electrical Energy Unit (kgCO2/kWh) by US State